Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Word About Celine Dion

I love Celine Dion fiercely. It's not creepy though, I just really admire her. Her music is incredible. I love all of it. But what I really love about her is the person she is. She is so real. She has her own feelings and dreams and she isn't afraid to share them. Even with her super busy schedule since her son was born, she is a fantastic mom. How does she do it? I can't describe it, she is just awesome.

Well anyway, I desperately want to go to her concert here in Denver in November. But no one will go with me! I am shocked. I guess others think seeing her once is enough? Well not for me. But I can't go alone. Denver at night is just too creepy for me. So I am going...somehow. Maybe I have to bribe someone to come...any takers?

2 comments:

m said...

I'd go with you in a snap- honest! But money is my only roadblock. Oh, it would be so awesome to see her again. If you win the lottery call me and we'll go together. love ya m

m said...

Better update your blog on the Celine situation! We'll be rockin out!!