Monday, September 29, 2008

Why I Like the Princess Diaries Movies

-Mia is so weird
-I love Julie Andrews, and it makes me happy that she sings in the second movie
-Lilly is such a weird girl, but Mia likes her anyway
-I like the music
-Josh is such a dork, tell me again why she likes him?
-I like Anne Hathaway, as long as she isn't naked! :)
-I like the scooter she rides to school
-Mia wears beautiful dresses-lets just add some sleeves, I could take care of that for her...
-Mia Thermopolis is such a cool name
-She ends up being Queen! Who wouldn't like it?
-There is nothing bad in the movies (except for the one time with the nuns...)
-Some people think I look a little like Anne Hathaway-at least I can do the pre-princess-makeover uni brow thing really well!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: