Monday, September 1, 2008

A Good Day to Begin

The first of the month seems like a nice time to begin something new. After following a few blogs for a while, I've decided it's time for me to join my friends in the blogging world. This is actually really easy! I feel weird throwing my thoughts out there for anyone to read, but I guess it gets easier. This should be fun, we'll see how it goes. Now I just have to figure out the picture thing.

Zach is so hilarious. After "being in bed" for an hour this evening, he came out of his room to inform us that he couldn't sleep "because [his] bed is too comfortable". That is a new one for us. He definitely comes up with original ideas.

My sweet baby Becky isn't such a baby anymore. She now has her own set of babies that she loves and takes care of. I had no idea how natural it is for little girls to do this. But if you have one I guess you already knew this. It is pretty cool.

Ryan just got back from a ride on his motorcycle. Yes, I did say motorcycle. If you didn't know about this new addition to our family, now you do. We needed another vehicle...

And what's up with me? Well, I am working on yet another quilt. I have a list of at least 10 sewing/quilting projects I need to complete. I better get working and stop typing.

2 comments:

m said...

I'm actually really glad Ryan got a bike. So do you use the car during the day?

Amber said...

Ellen I love your blog!! I'm glad you started one. I'm glad you're doing well. We all need to plan another night out. keep in touch
Love ya, amber