Thursday, September 11, 2008

Alarm Clocks


I took Zach to the Walmart yesterday so he could buy himself a new alarm clock. The other one broke. Once we found the aisle, Zach perused the selection. He found the same clock he had had before, but in a different color. He went to grab that one, but then paused and said, "I think this one is too pink for me." Then he saw a black one and almost took that one but again thought differently, "I think this one is too black for me." Then he moved to the more expensive alarm clocks and chose a black one he liked. I informed him that that particular clock would cost him one dollar more than the too pink one or too black one. He was fine with that, but wanted to know if I would give him that additional dollar. I said no. So there you have it, a 3-year-old's method of purchasing an alarm clock. He is very happy with his new, not too black, clock!

No comments: