Sunday, September 7, 2008

No Pictures Please!

We went to the mountains yesterday for a picnic. After sitting down at a nice table in the shade, we dug in to our sandwiches, watermelon, pasta salad and potato salad. Within a few minutes a friendly wasp decided to visit our table. He crawled into Ryan's sandwich and checked things out. Then he went back and told his friends. Wonderful! We carefully threw everything back in the cooler and took off!

We found a covered eating area to finish our meal. I ate standing (so I'd be ready to run...). Ryan re-made a sandwich and we had fun. Becky wasn't in a picture-taking mood though. But we got a few good ones!





3 comments:

Brent Taylor said...

I was here.

Brent Taylor said...

Ok -- the music is driving me crazy. Yes, I can hit pause. But every time I go back and forth between pages Pulling your home page back up, on comes the music again.

Mostly I surf the net, read my email and so forth with my own music on -- on which your music overlaps.

Can you set it up to where readers can turn it on if they want to hear it?

violyngirl said...

I will put it at the bottom of the page, that way it only comes on if you scroll down to the bottom of the page. (It only starts playing when you see the player...)