Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You Need One of These

Remember a while back when I posted an ode to my carpet cleaner? Well, get ready, here comes more:

I got a new toy today. It's a prize for completing my giant sewing project that I shouldn't have taken on. But my prize is totally making it better. (Maybe I should explain and post pics of the sewing thing...that's for another time, this is much more important).

Here it is:

Let's have a moment of silence to contemplate the majesty of my new floor cleaner...

Seriously, I am in heaven. We have a really lovely laminate floor that we installed a few months ago. We have it in the dining room, kitchen and family room. It's really pretty and really shiny. They call it a "piano finish". That piano finish means that every speck of water leaves an ugly water spot if you don't dry it up. So, cleaning the floor until today consisted of me on my hands and knees with a wet cloth and a spray bottle of Lysol. Then after a section was clean I had to dry it with a towel.

But now, all I do is use my magic machine. It takes a little longer than vacuuming carpet. It scrubs with magical brushes then is sucks up all the water and yuck. I don't have to do anything else.

Now I can be like those ladies who always seem to have a perfectly clean floor. Maybe they had a secret. Now I'm in on it and I don't mind sharing.

PS it was on sale at Kohl's for $150, then we had a 30% off coupon.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I DO need one of these! Good to know your secret!

Artsdeco said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.