Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Maybe I've Been too Harsh; a Naked Kid Update

Since we last chatted about The Naked Kid a lot has happened. For example, he jumped on the trampoline. He frolicked in the vegetable garden. But that's not why I'm posting. Today I observed the Grandpa chasing The Naked Kid down and helping him get dressed. You have all made good points, lots of VERY nice ideas on how to deal with it. Since I'm not Vern (translation: I don't have the guts), I think I will just hold off on saying anything for now. Maybe the child has some sort of disorder, like Turrets, except he takes his clothes off at random times. Well, maybe not, but anyway, I'm dealing with it. We'll live, and the leaves should be popping out of the trees soon, so then I won't have to see it. (Unless I am in my vege garden. But I will be fully clothed in MY vege garden.)

But I REALLY wish it was acceptable to photograph this craziness...it is HILARIOUS! You are really missing out on a good laugh.

2 comments:

Audra said...

That is way funny! We lived in a basement apartment and our landlords daughter would run around naked. She would even come into our apartment and climb on the furniture. Naked. I finally had to say something, but I just said it to the little girl when her mom was there. I told her she had to have clothes on to come play at our house because she was a girl and jacob was a boy. Its not like you can run across the canal and be like, hey little boy, put on some clothes. Way funny though!!

PS Sorry for the novel!
PSS You should go see my mom. She sure does like you a lot!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.