Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things I Forgot to Mention

This was Zach's idea.

On St. Patrick's day we toast with root beer in tiny mugs.
Here are the kids carrying on the tradition.
Zach finally got his cast off. The only trouble, besides the screaming bloody murder, was the doctor putting a 1 inch cut in his arm. It only looked like a scratch when it happened, but this morning it was red and looked more like a cut. So, we'll nurse that till it's better and hopefully it won't leave a scar. It's really not very pretty. But Zach got two suckers and a sticker for all his trouble.

I also put something on my gardening blog, the link is on the right at the top.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ZAC said...

I love those types of mugs...they scream "I'm happy! Drink me!" Looks like you guys had fun. I bet you were mad at the freakin' doctor for cutting Zach! Ouch. I hadn't realized that you have a gardening blog. I'm am very interested to learn from your experiences ;D