Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here's What I Know

I know thousands of people have been checking every day to find out if we got the house. Well, we didn't. Brother so-and-so's dance must have worked. Ha! JK. But thanks anyway to all of you who tried to overturn his efforts. Remember, there is something better out there...

It snowed during the night.

I gave up on Wuthering Heights for now, I'm reading Teaming With Microbes instead. Very thrilling actually.

My kitchen is a mess...again.

My laundry is almost done...for now.

I'm getting my teeth cleaned tomorrow.

I saw this really awesome thing called Reflections of Christ that I LOVE! Wish I knew before so I could buy the book and get Mark Mabry's signature on Friday. I'm a little obsessed.

Which brings me to Time Out for Women. It was so awesome. If you can go, GO.

I'm watching season 2 of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.

Zach is using copious amounts of tape to do something.

My friend is having a baby today. I think of her as the ultimate champ at birthing kids. I was there for the first one (well, down the hall) and she made it seem so easy. This third one is her first boy. I anticipate that I'll be hovering near the computer all day awaiting the "mobile upload later".

Ryan is writing a paper about how Regan would have handled our current economic situation for his English class.

I left Becky going potty yesterday for a second and came back to find her scrubbing the toilet with Ryan's hairbrush. Shhh, don't tell!

And now I shall tackle the kitchen.

5 comments:

Olivia said...

that book looks very interesting! Thanks for putting the link up. You day sounds about like mine...always things to do :)

you know, you didn't get the house because there is a different plan for you that the lord has in mind :)

I'm so glad you had a good time at TOFW. I wish I knew you were going--I would have tried harder to scrape up the cash to go! OH well, next year!

JR Buffington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZAC said...

And so this came after we talked on Saturday which means...I can't wait for an update! GOOD LUCK!

Mama Lara said...

I lost my cell phone!!! I am so sorry about Saturday night, but I don't know your number without my phone. Give me a call at home. I know I shouldn't leave it on here for the public eye, but I'm not sure what else to do. My number is (303)400-9258. Sorry bubba.

coloradoeaston said...

I am sorry to hear that you didn't get the house. You are making me nervous. We have our house for sale right now and we haven't been looking at all for a new one. We figured that there are so many on the market that we would easily find another.