Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Beginning to Think That is Just How She Is

Celine_dion_Last night was probably the third best of my life. (Second best was seeing Celine in Vegas). My friend Lara and I went to see Celine at the Pepsi Center. The concert was actually supposed to happen in November, but because she was very sick, she had to postpone a few concerts.



Here's what I loved about last night:
In person, she sounds exactly like she does in her recordings.

She loves her audience.

She talks-a lot. You really get to know her.

She is so sincere.

She told us how sorry she was that she was 3 months late to Denver.

I'm not a big fan of heals, but she just looks awesome in her 4 inch heals. And apparently she has a shoe fetish-3,000 pairs of shoes!

We sat in the very back row-no joke-and it didn't matter. We could have been in the front and it would have made no difference (well, unless she actually touched me in the front row, then it would have been better, but how likely is that?)



When Ryan took me to see her in Vegas (remember, second best ever) she had been sick and it was her first concert back. Once again she told people how sorry she was that they had made plans and had to change them. I was thinking I was just lucky to get to hear her talk about so much at these concerts, but I'm beginning to think that is just how she is...

2 comments:

Olivia said...

That's Awesome that you got to see her! Concerts are so great, especially if the experience is all that you hoped for :) Glad you had a great time, ellen!

Mama Lara said...

That night was SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks so much El! Our seats were as far back as you could go, but it didn't matter, at all. And you're right, she looks SO hot in those heels! Just a little jealous. It was awesome! Thanks again El!