Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Children Who Aren't Moving & Johnny

An unusual site in our home:
And my pretty pillows I made for the couch we don't own yet to go in the living room of the house we don't own yet...

And something else while I'm thinking about it. We watched Benny & Joon for the first time the other night. Amazing, I know, considering how much I LOVE Johnny Depp. Have I mentioned that before? Anyway, I only saw Edward Sissorhands a few months ago. So I'm behind, whatever. I watched Pirates a million times if that makes you feel better. Johnny Depp is great, he really becomes his character. How does he do it?http://membres.lycos.fr/johnnydepp/films/benny1.jpg
Thanks Penny for enlightening me!

One more pic just because... :)
http://www.hotmamadaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/jack-sparrow-1.jpg

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Audra said...

I love Benny & Joon and so does my mom. he does such a good job in all his movies!!!

Olivia said...

Oooohhhh, I could talk forever about how much I *heart* Johnny Depp. Don't get me strated, I LOVE him!!! Benny and Joon is one of his best movies I think. But I say that about all of his movies, so there you go.

What's thenews on the house buying? Are you moving? I like the pillows by the way.