Monday, December 29, 2008

Random Information

I was writing a few checks today and found Zach's name written on one of the checks. At least it was in pencil. I think it was a Christmas pencil.

And something else: if you know me well, you know that I often sit on my foot (the right one) when I'm sitting on a chair or the couch. I know it's weird. I've done it for years (at least 15) and feel uncomfortable when I have to sit like a princess ("A princess never crosses her legs in public. Why don't you just tuck one ankle behind the other, and place the hands gracefully on the knees." -100 points for you if you know who said it). Well, my bad habit has finally caught up with me. My right knee and ankle have been sore for a few days now. So I have to quit. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Jay and I do crossword puzzles. When Rachel was about 3, she got a pencil and scribbled in every empty spot, then proudly showed us she had "finished" our puzzle. A couple of weeks later, the comic Family Circus came out with that exact senario and we laughed our heads off.

It's all about feeling grown up.

Olivia said...

Good luck breaking your litle habit, and that's from The Princess Diaries...julie andrews says it, I forget her name in the movie though. Grandmother something...

Good one!