Monday, April 16, 2012

POTW 15-POTW 13 and other stuff

Week 15:


I love these little red guys:

I found out today from a friend that I'm not the only person who drove by and saw these flowers and missed the person who planted them.  We stopped for a little photo op:


Week 13 (The lost pics that were stuck on my phone):




Over Spring Break we went to Washington park after we were at the museum.  The kids really had fun on this giant crazy tree:






At the museum Zach made what the volunteers called "the biggest tower" they'd ever seen.  He was pretty happy with it:


6 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi! Your kids are getting so big! I hope we get to see you all sometime soon! You are always welcome at our house,too! I never commented before, but I think the pictures look better with the garage included. Sadly, maybe, but the garage now-a-days really is part of the house and I think it looks cut off without it. I say center the picture around the entire house (wall the wall) even though it includes the garage. (Not that my opinion really matters) Love you!

Heidi said...

I feel really sheepish. I looked back at your post and realize that the point of the picture of the week is to show the change in the yard, right? The flowers and plants and such? (And snow when there was snow) Well, then by all means, keeps taking the pictures as you are, who cares if the house is centered!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the pic of the flowers. They look beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as the girl in front. I miss you too!!!

Brent Taylor said...

I'll go with Heidi's original comment, especially for your next photos where there is going to be a drastic change.

Microsoft Office said...

Microsoft outlook 2010 download technologies and features help you easily share your files and keep up with your communications. More communication tools in download Microsoft Outlook 2010 help you stay in touch and organized.

Unknown said...

Hello! eedeeeb interesting eedeeeb site! I’m really like it! Very, very eedeeeb good!

- "air conditioning cooling |
heating and air conditioning | airconditioning adelaide"