Sunday, April 8, 2012

POTW 14-And A Few Other Things

I skipped a week.  Not on purpose.  I actually did take a picture last week but couldn't get it off of my phone.  So I have switched to a real camera until I get the phone issue resolved.  So here is week 14:


A few weeks ago there was a pretty serious fire in the mountains near my parents house.  They didn't have to evacuate and are fine.  On the first day of the fire it was REALLY windy and the fire got out of control quickly.  The sun was blood red and there was a lot of ash falling here at our house.  The camera didn't really capture the color right (or I don't know how to make it do that) but this is sort of what it was like:


Today was Easter.  The kids had a fun, sugar-filled day.  The parents are tired.



Things are blooming:


For more where that came from you'll have to head over to my garden blog...

4 comments:

Susansweaters said...

Nice pictures. Glad the fire did not come too near.

Natalie said...

Love the easter outfits. Very cute. Becky is a living doll.

Deborahyan said...

Thank you for the bloger that I do learn something from it. Wedding day is readlly a very important day in our life, so we should charish it and wear the most exclusive christmas jewelry, having beautiful gemstone necklace to decorate the hair, also wearing nice pearl drop earrings and wish pearl.

Unknown said...

I just like the helpful information you supply for your articles.

- reverse cycle irconditioning adelaide | room air conditioners adelaide | air conditioner service adelaide