Friday, October 3, 2008

Shhh, Ryan Doesn't Know Yet

How do you get a picture of yourself when no one is around to take the picture for you? Use the bathroom mirror. I know, I'm weird. I left my arms in there just because it's funny. Looks like normal hair, but I actually cut 10 inches off! My head feels lighter. So now you can pretend you have seen me with my new hair. I'm sending the 10 inches to Locks of Love. I'll spare you from seeing the picture of that hair. I don't like hair once it has left my body, it's creepy, so once I get that ponytail in the mail I'll feel much better. Hope you are having a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Brent Taylor said...

Somewhat realize from observations over the years the patience, time and especially daily care that goes into having long hair. Therefore, understanding the sacrifice involved in this gift, really admire you for doing this. Somewhere, sometime, your loving gift will assist some young girl in keeping their dignity.