Wednesday, May 2, 2012

POTW 18


The exciting feature in the garden right now are my 100 blooming allium.  They are my favorite, I think.


See that bench?  I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.  I'd like to paint it.  I'm a white paint kind of person.  But I'm worried it will stand out too much.  And what about the wrought iron part?  Opinions???


Five flats of tomatoes, peppers, basil and flowers are now residing on my porch working on being ready for full sun and cooler nights than they experienced in my basement under the lights.


I ordered 100 of these.  1 bloomed.  Major failure.  I probably need to dig them up this fall and plant them less deep.


Becky and I made a stop at the temple last weekend.

REMEMBER: to tell me what you think of my bench.  You get friend points for saying something about the bench.


5 comments:

Olivia said...

You could try painting the whole thing white then sanding some off a little bit on the iron part to make it look old, then seal the whole thing. If you know you like white painted things, then I say go with what you like and don't worry about it standing out too much. Just trust your instinct and do what you like! That's what I try to do with decorating, and it usually works out that I end up liking how it all looks, because it's all things that I like. :)

Natalie said...

I totally think you should paint it all white. It will look great. I am lovin' your roof by the way!
ps- the prove your not a robot word things are SO hard for me. I always get them wrong :(

Katie said...

I think you should paint it white too! I like Olivia's idea... make it a little look a little bit old. But I am totally a white person too!!!

Your yard and house look AMAZING. I'm a little jealous! :) I know you have been working so hard though. I love your roof too!

ps can i get 100 friend points? :)

pps i love that it says the robot thing!

Deborahyan said...

Thank you for the bloger that I do learn something from it. Wedding day is readlly a very important day in our life, so we should charish it and wear the most exclusive christmas jewelry, having beautiful gemstone necklace to decorate the hair, also wearing nice pearl drop earrings and wish pearl.

Unknown said...

Great site, stick with it!

- "air conditioning cooling |
heating and air conditioning | airconditioning adelaide"