Monday, December 12, 2011

December 1

Here's what the card in the calendar looks like


I have a confession to make.  Sometimes I don't get into the Christmas season very easily.  But on the first I decided that I needed to suck it up and get into it.  So, that day the kids didn't actually take anything out of the calendar because the christmas boxes were still packed away.  But that day I took them out and put out some of our decorations.  I also got out the Advent Calendar and we got all geared up for the rest of the month!

I REALLY need a wreath.  This is the one I want above the mantle:

It doesn't look exactly like this in "real life".

Or I could make a wreath like this:


OR what I would also love would be a wreath something like this if it will stand out enough:



Or this:


Ok, I'm done.

No comments: