Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What's Goin' On

Zach is suddenly very fond of peas:
Zach wrote his own grocery list last week. He asked me how to spell these items:
My children made a Birthday cake for me on Saturday while I was naping. Ryan was in charge. His coment when Zach presented the cake: "I thought I was watching them really well, apparently not." He later found a box of matches in Zach's room. We keep the candles and matches together in a bag. Usually in an unreachable place, but not on Saturday when it was still in a box...


In other news:
Zach stacked 8 pieces of bread in the toaster oven this morning (two stacks of 4). He thought we were all really hungry. Luckely he told me about it so I saved the middle pieces before they got warm.
We planted our pot garden. Not "pot" crazy! Just look on my garden blog, then you'll understand.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: